Thursday, March 25, 2010

GET CLOSE WITH FEW POLITICIANS

It was once in a blue moon to have given the chance to meet our President of the Phils. and an additional bonus with Mr. Arthur Yap, Cong. Dato Arroyo, Cong. Louie Villafuerte and Gov. LRay. It seemed that I was a child again. Trying to get in with crowded people just to see them in the closer view to shake their hands, to have a pose with them, to catch their attention and to get a smile from them. ..and these were possible last March 24, 2010 at LRV Atrium. I still remember then when my mother and I saw well-known politicians like Mr. Rodolfo Biazon and James Jacob. I kept away my hold to my mother just to get closer with them and to see them. It was nice in the feelings that even somehow I met few people who are national figures and leaders in the country.


_ricarix_

No comments:

Post a Comment