Sunday, June 28, 2009

halfway

After a couple of months of our summer vacation .Here I am again to face new challenges in life.
In the first week of our classers, there were teachers in our major subjects that really have a great expectation in us. I know that I’m already in my halfway going to reach my goal in life. But it seems that I’m not yet ready and not good enough with my chosen field and still in the dark. I don’t know if I could reach their expectations in me, and if I could pass their standards. Its challenge me, and feel nervous for whatever I may encounter in my way. Having our demo-teaching in first year college students taking up English plus, making and presenting a curriculum .A big question in my mind ,can I surpass all of this things? Maybe, but 75% I’m not still sure. What only inspired and gives me assurance, is that its my passion to teach and its my field of interest; sharing of what I have learned.

Judith R. Rebaya
BSE-3A

No comments:

Post a Comment