Sunday, June 28, 2009

NUNCA TE OLVIDARE
Its amazing how we became friends when in fact, I am just only a pupil then, the day that I knew them.
When I was in Grade 5 in Con.Grande Elem.Sch.,I met these student teachers coming from Ateneo De Naga University. I easily got acquainted to them the way they were to me. As the days passed by, we got closer and closer. Sometimes, with all honesty, I asked "piso"to one of the student teachers.They also recognized me of bringing my toy"waterfun"cellphone(I have my own cellphone, just imagine?). I remembered how they used to go to Pepsi for a free bottles of it-this was according to my student teacher not me,ooh ooh..I also recalled the love triangle of Kuya Primo, Ate Jen and Bro. Eting,the Seminarian of our class.There were lots of happy moments that I can't forget.These things were temporarily stopped because they were assigned to another school for their practicum again. But this would not mean that we have to end also our friendship. We wrote each other(I still with me the letters), they sometimes visited us if they have free time and lots of ways and that was indeed appreciated. After our graduation,we also stopped our communication. However, I didn't noticed that I have the telephone # of Ate Jen that's why I called her up(I was in H/S by that time). Then,that was the"rebirth" of our communication. I hurriedly texted some of them. Until such time,last May 11,2009 around 10 in the morning@ SM Naga we had get together of Ate Dyan and Ate Jen. I can't expressed my feelings then. I can't imagined that it would happened in a real life. How I loved them! How I missed them!They are the best student teachers I ever encountered!I can't wait the next reunion,honestly. I am proud of you Ate's and Kuya's..
_ricaynava

No comments:

Post a Comment