Wednesday, February 24, 2010

VALENTINE'S TREAT

I am so blessed that I was part of Bicol National Association of America (BNAA)as one of their scholars here in Bicol.

Last February 14, 2010, exactly the day of love, we had our acquaintance valentine's treat party of all the scholars here in Bicol. Together with the respective coordinators from different schools and the most importantly, I've seen our sponsors/benefactors who initiated this kind of program/scholatrship.

I was very glad that time because this was the first time that I saw my co-scholars since that I am not an "original" scholar of it. Mariflor and I were the ones who replaced the position of Rey Joy Cruz that is why I was so lucky that God gave me this opportunity.

That time when we were asked to introduce ourselves, I felt so nervous so I forgot to say thank you to them. Now, I would like to say thank you for the BNAA that there has still scholarship that really helps those poor and deserving families/students. They are my inspiration to move forward and to reach my dreams in life. I remembered when one of the sponsors talked to us and said, "Don't say sorry if you are poor; say sorry if you can't get out of it."

I am proud to be a scholar of BNAA!

_ricarix_

No comments:

Post a Comment