Friday, October 30, 2009

A DAY FOR CHILDREN

Last October 15,2009, the CKC affiliated by Child Fund Phil.(formerly CCF) had conducted an annual Children's Day Celebration in Municipal Park, Pili, Cam. Sur. It was participated by our 10 covered barangay children, parents, staff and some of the children and youth facilitators in which Lala and I were one of them.
Supposedly, I was one of the speakers of the said activity but I refused during that day because I don't have any materials on my hand ahead of time and I don't want to be embarrassed in front of many people so I decided to back out and I just chose to facilitate in the games.
Meanwhile, the children actively take part in the programs and in the games, too. The San Jose North E/S pupils led the doxology and the Phil. National Anthem. Afterwards, one of the officers in YA shared about the Rights of the Child and the 4 Gifts. Also, 2 other speakers tackled on the environmental concerns. Children played various games,ate their snacks,too. Then, they danced the Buttercup song. The most center of this program is the "Paper Aeroplane". The children wrote their wishes on the paper and folded it into an aeroplane. They sang "Disiplina..hindi Parusa" while they were flying their paper aeroplane facing to the Municipal hall. Afterwards, the participants and winners in slogan and poster making contest received a prize.
The activity was ended with a smile in their face.

_rix_

No comments:

Post a Comment