Sunday, October 4, 2009

falling of blessings

For the past few days there a lot of blessing I have received from God and that was an opportunity for me to share. First was the choir even I am not good in singing they invited me to join the group and be able to be trained. And if they were an invitation from some church , example is if they were celebration we will be the one to sing and it was Christian song. In the first I really find hard for me to cope with especially those my co-member was already a singer. I’m just praying that I could able to finish this training,(hehehhehe) Another one was the piano Lesson that had just been offered to me for free, and that was the thing I had been praying for a long time since it was my dream to be the keyboardist of our church. By God’s grace I was able to catch up all those things, the majors, minor chords and able to familiarize and by the end of these month I'm jsut waiting that our church would able to buy the keyboard for me to use.(Hahahaha) Just Looking forward.
I was very thankful for giving me this desire to learned and continuing to develop this talents I have.
With all those things I'm willing to share also for those who wants.(just approach and I'm willing to teach only those things I know)


judith

No comments:

Post a Comment