Thursday, October 8, 2009

THE THREATENING CLASSWORK 2009

I woke up yesterday at around 7:00 in the morning. And I had realized that there will be a general classwork here in CSSAC. I felt lazy and I decided not to attend the said activity, but I am afraid to do so because of the approaching final examination and the respective personnel might not sign in my clearance, that is why I forced myself to attend and find out where my classmates are. But to my surprise, our section was not assigned in our Institute. I was expecting that we could only clean the surroundings of our Institute because that was we are actually doing every time there will be a classwork. And when I check the sketch, our section was assigned in the Organic Area. And we had almost spent an hour looking for that particular place. When we found where our classmates are,it was so shocking. We are assigned to clean around the rice field and as expected, it was full of mud.
Somebody gave us the respective areas wherein we have to clean and plant a tree afterward. I'd like to complain just like what other students doing but we are assigned there so we have to follow. Some students keep on telling that the assigned group of students there should be the BSA students. I do not react more about it and i did just clean and cut off the grasses.
Then suddenly I heard few students talking about my classmate Marites bitten by the SNAKE. I was so surprised and shocked of what I've heard. And I did just whisper that Marites will be okay and she will not be in danger. After of what I've heard I saw a friend of mine, Zilfa, her bloody left hand. Unfortunately, she got wounded in using her bolo.
It was really a threatening classwork/day for everybody. Accidents had happened and in the late afternoon, there was a rumor that Marites had passed away. When I received a text message from my classmate about it, I felt sad but within me, I still keep on believing that Tes was okay and I could see her today. I forced myself not to believe in those rumors and fortunately I received a message again from one of my classmates telling that Tes was okay and safe. From then, I've finally felf relieve from those anxieties.
Thank God!

_APRIL_

No comments:

Post a Comment