Tuesday, October 26, 2010

left and right brain theory

Left and Right Brain theory: A reflection
Left and Right Brain is indispensible with each, they have a distinct role to play. We use right brain to make us more creative, daydream and everything that makes us enjoy and happy but there’s an always a limitation in every happiness and that’s the role of the left brain. Left brain dictates what should be the right thing to do and dictates the things accepted by the society. How I wished that I would always used my right brain. When Ma’am Judith asked me, what brain I used to, I said right brain .Because I consider myself as a music lover, I loves to play musical instrument and that the things that make me feel bliss and I almost forget my problem. It always becomes my outlet every time I’m sad and alone.
For the past few days I had struggled in which I’m going to use, is it my right brain or my left brain. Dwight said that I need to use my brain in my decision because he does not want me to see me to commit mistakes and get hurt in the end. But my heart dictates me that I’m going to use it. It’s alright that I have committed mistakes and learned from it and bears the pain. And according to Ma’am, Judith,” no gain, no pain and no pain, no gain”. I already accepted that in every decision there’s always a consequences. What really matters it’s my own decision. And according to Ptr. Jim there’s no harm in loving as long you know your limitation .Actually, it’s a serious problem between us, I am a Trinitarian while he is a Oneness. We are also conflict in terms of salvation we believed in salvation by grace while them believes in salvation by works. How we would to reconcile in this complicated issue? .But then, I already made my decision, to continue to love him despite of all odds and differences. I know that in the right time God will be the one to make impossible things be possible.

Judith R. Rebaya
BSE 4A

No comments:

Post a Comment