Saturday, September 12, 2009

I AM BEAUTIFUL

I was browsing the book entitled "Personality for the woman of today" in the library when my eyes were caught of this line: "to think beautiful is to be beautiful". I just smiled and started to ask myself in a playful question: Am I really beautiful? I just paused and think about. I realized that it's not only the physical appearance of a person is important and examined by other people but also the inner beauty, itself.
I am beautiful with my chubby body, fair complexion and typical height. I am beautiful for being sweet, bubbly, naughty, moody and lovable. I am beautiful in a sense that I am good in singing and not so bad in the subject of Mathematics. All of these- physique, traits and attitudes towards something makes me so beautiful.
In order for us to be beautiful my fellows,we need to learn and recognize our strengths and weaknesses, our good and bad qualities and appreciate what God has given us.

_ricarix_

No comments:

Post a Comment