Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A night to remember

It was last September 4, Friday when the Presbyterian theology seminary (PTS) ,former school of my brother wherein they conducted a crusade at Santiago Pili that’s why we were personally invited by his friends and classmates to be a part of that activity. It was such a blessing for me, wherein my former classmates in high school sandy resurrecion I was then happy to see him. It was really the way of God that he would able to meet Jesus in His life and have the chance to change his whole life. I was then amazed, since he was the one who always teased me and have a quarrel how I could forget the tag line for me “trying hard’ .He always called me that way instead of saying Judith. But then I was very thankful that he was totally changed the way he talks, speaks, and acts. God was really good, because right now he become an active youth member of their church and also help in the ministry to share the word of God. Personally I was really happy for him.

judithrebaya

No comments:

Post a Comment