Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kuya chadie ,a friend to be proud of

I was then very happy when I had known that that, Mr Richard Castor , one of my closest kuya and friend of mine here in CSSAC before was chosen as to be the Youth ambassador wherein he will be traveling Japan and other Asian counties . But I fell sad that he will be out of country for a long period of time since it will be on October 27-December 18. I really proud for him and I know that he really deserves this position and opportunity. Being his friend for about seven years, having spend happy and sad moments with him is such a wonderful blessing for me, how I could forgot his genuine smile and his brotherly advice I was really blessed to have a friend like him, talented but remain humble as he is, intelligent, a good leader, writer, teacher as well and I think no words that I could describe him.

For so many months that we had not seen each other there were times that I really missed him. Having with him all of your problems and sadness would be take it away and you will see life as beautiful as sun rise in the early morning.

judith

No comments:

Post a Comment