Sunday, July 19, 2009

gas lamp

Assignment

Its about 9’oclock in the evening while I’m doing my assignment in English 106,when suddenly a drop of rain fell on my paper .I don’t know what I’m going to react since I'm already tired and sleepy., But I just found myself bursting into laughter, get the pale and put into it. Here’s another chapter of my life, having a rain for me it’s already an ordinary scenario since our house is just made with nipa, plus the fact that the lamp was going to be out. It’s always been a story where I used to, there were a time that we are having quarrel with my siblings who will use the lamp especially when I have a lot of things to do. I also find it difficult when I’m about to pass my requirements, making my reports, assignments and studying my lessons. But I just bear in my that for whatever hardships I would encountered I need to be happy that I have always gained learning from all of these experiences. For whatever I would encounter in my way I must think it in a positive way.

jhuds_22



a

No comments:

Post a Comment