Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MY ENGLISH MENTORS

MY ENGLISH MENTORS
July 6th, 2009 by ibainioi

MY ENGLISH MENTORS

Some people might think that English language is merely hard to understand. As a student and a major of this area, the first thing that comes into my mind is that it is difficult; especially that I have a weak foundation during my high school days. That time, I’ve experienced a teacher who sometimes late and worst, being absent in the class.

As I’ve seen English nowadays, majority of the people in the world have the potentials to communicate using this language. Everyone is required knowing English because of the trend and it can be used in our daily life. It makes someone very competitive and easily get a job when we know how to use it or if we are English proficient.

I am really inspired that my teachers nowadays are diligent and punctual in their profession unlike before. One thing that I’ve usually hear and remember to some of my teachers that if the teacher can’t give us everything that we have to learn, we have now to fill the gaps of them. I’m so much thankful that these teachers altogether teaching in our class this semester. The best teachers in CSSAC namely Ma’am Fajardo, Salamat, Taumatorgo, Francisco, Sir Margate and Ma’am MiraƱa. These teachers would serve as my inspirations and models in my future teaching career. I just hope and pray that all my weaknesses that I’m facing right now would turn as a challenges and become my strengths.

Rica Y. Nava

No comments:

Post a Comment