Thursday, July 23, 2009

We have our 5 major subject this semester and I feel now the pressure of it. As our former Professors told us before, that being an English major is not that quite easy. According to them, English is the most difficult subject to teach. At present, we have this Professor who told us that English subject was quite boring to teach.

But I did not take their statements seriously which might get me to back out with this field i had chosen. Instead, I take it as an inspiration to persevere more and be more motivated to learn, so that i would be an effective teacher someday.

For now, I am just taking those challenges as an inspiration and strength as well to be more focused on my studies and to attained my goals in life.

=gorpidoaprilghlo=

No comments:

Post a Comment