Saturday, August 1, 2009

FIRST IMPRESSION

As an ordinary student of this College, i don't give much of my attention to the things in which for me are irrelevant. After our classes, I preferred to stayed at the Library or go back to the boarding house, get rest, read and further study the things we had discussed in class. But sometimes, I keep on recalling my past memories during my first two years here in CSSAC..
I smiled every time i get to remember my College friends and classmates telling me that I look like "mataray" the first time they met me. I just smiled at them when they told me about it. Because they had the same impression to me like my other friends.
But as the days and years past by, they are telling me now about their observations to me in this way..."bako ka man palan talagang mataray..","akala ko daw kaidto dai kita magiging close..","hmm,yan si April dai ko yan kadto pinapansin ta matarayon makahiling, pero ngunyan ilinga ta iyo kong pirming nakakaiba,.."....These statements of my friends really implanted on my memory and i am glad that their impression to me has changed and it turns into positive..
"First impression never last"=)
-gorpidoaprilghlo-

No comments:

Post a Comment