Saturday, August 1, 2009

LIFE IS TOO SHORT

"You will remember, appreciate and count what one person had done when he or she was lost or died"- this is one of the realities of the attitude which is common to the Filipino people.
I've become more aware of this when my friend's mother was passed away just last few weeks. It's too late for her that she doesn't feel to her mother how much she loves her because when her mother was alive then, they argued each other and since that she is the eldest and the only girl among the siblings.
In my case, I don't want to lose my mother and blame myself that I cannot show or say how much I love my parents especially my mother. It became an eye opener for me to give more love and appreciation to her. From the time that she carried me for 9 months and nurtured me up to now, I can prove and proud to say to myself how much she loves me. In return, all the things that I made is dedicated for her. So while my mother still there, I make sure that I show my love and let her feel that I love her by kissing, hugging and saying " I love you" and serving and helping her through some simple works.
In general, let's recognize of every little things our mother does for us. Let's not waste our single day to make them feel how much we love them. Live life to the fullest!

_ricarix_

No comments:

Post a Comment