Sunday, August 9, 2009

hamlet

I feel relieved as we already finished our discussion on Hamlet. I admit that speaking is my weakness .I’m afraid if Maam Salamat would told me to speak in English when tine time when we already using Filipino. I don ‘t know if I’m already satisfied with my job ,if they really understand the discussion with the hamlet. I want to share my sentiments as I have studied the Hamlet I know that’s really hard to be in the shoes of hamlet having left alone with our love ones. For me even if have so many problems ,it’s just only one way that God tests our faith , molding our personality to be strong enough and God already sets everything for its purpose. Learn to trust and have faith just like Joseph the “dreamer”. Committing suicide as Hamlet had think of as alternative as escaping for the dilemma in this world is not a good and enough reason. Because life is a gift and we don’t right over it and only God.

Having God in our heart will give us an assurance to make life happier in times of our mourning.

judithrebaya

No comments:

Post a Comment