Monday, August 24, 2009

OPPORTUNITY KNOCK ONCE

It is a big blessing for me to be included in the family of CCF most especially in the CKC Project. This project helps me to be more active because at that time that I am just only a newcomer, I didn't talk nor participate in the activities of the office. However, through campings and trainings, I trained to overcome my shyness and I got acquainted to some people whom, in the latter, became my friends.
This project also provides me an opportunity to go from another places in the Philippines. Through the seminars, workshops and trainings attended, I had gone to Sorsogon and Lucban, Quezon. I also attended the 1st BCYA National Conference that was held in Mandaluyong City. But the most unforgettable moment that I was never imagine was the project sent me to represent again the 2nd BCYA National Conference in Cebu City. That was a great experience I ever had! All of my first times were happened during that time. The first time to ride in an elevator and in an aeroplane and to go to other island which is Visayas. I was truly enjoyed my trip because aside from acquiring extra knowledge and gaining new friends, I also had fun going there!
So when blessing comes, grab it because opportunity knock once.

_ricarix_

No comments:

Post a Comment