Monday, August 24, 2009

I'M SO SICK

Last Friday, August 7, I woke up from my bed with a feeling of pain. My head and joints were very painful and it added more distressful because I have my cough and colds at the same time. I don't know why I got sick that day and it lasted actually only last Thursday, August 13.
Honestly, this was the first time that I've felt this kind of pain. The usual flu that I have when I was a kid was lasted only for one day. My medicines that cured me very effectively is Royal and siopao plus Biogesic. However, this time- it is very different. I drunk lots of water, took my medicines, ate fruits and vegetables but still I did not yet heal; maybe because one factor is I do not get enough rest.
'Though I'm not feeling well, I still insisted myself to teach the children of San Antonio, San Agustin and Binanuaanan Sur. I'm not then tired so I went to church; then, when I came home, I immediately slept because of my fatigue.
Thank God that I've only my cough and colds and I hope that my health will continue to recupirate.

_ricarix_

No comments:

Post a Comment